Molly of Denali is an American-Canadian animated television series created and produced by Atomic Cartoons and WGBH Kids for PBS Kids (US) and CBC Kids (Canada). It premiered on July 15, 2019. The show is the first-ever nationally distributed children's show to feature an Alaska Native as the main character.
The show follows the adventures of feisty and resourceful 10-year-old Molly, an Alaska Native girl. Each episode follows Molly, her dog Suki and her friends Tooey and Trini on their daily adventures in Alaska, from fishing to building snow forts to delivering a camera to friends on a volcano via dog sled.
- Sovereign Bill as Molly Mabray
- Sequoia Janvier as Tooey Ookami
- Vienna Leacock as Trini Mumford
- Jules Arita Koostachin as Layla Mabray
- Ronnie Dean Harris as Walter Mabray
- Lorne Cardinal as Nat Mabray
- Hyuma Frankowski as Kenji Ookami
- Luc Roderique as Daniel Mumford and Announcer
- Adeline Potts as Midge Marsh
- Pawaken Koostachin-Chakasim as Oscar Marsh
- Shawn Youngchief as Mr. Patak, Maurice, Eugene Pike, Olin Benedict, and Finnegan King
- Katrina Salisbury as Nina
- Ellen Kennedy as Connie Williams, Mindy Moose, and Video Voice
- Taran Kootenhayoo as Randall
- Nyla Carpentier as Atsaq
- Anna Dickey as Vera Malakas
- Brenden Sunderland as Jake
- Michelle Thrush as Merna and Shyahtsoo
- Tai Amy Grauman as Renate Marsh
- Clay St. Thomas as Travis Hightower and Mr. Rowley
Each episode of Molly of Denali includes two 11-minute stories as well as interstitial content – including live-action segments featuring real children and regions in Alaska. The series is currently in production of 38 half-hour episodes and a one-hour special. 
Main article: List of Molly of Denali episodes
The series is co-produced by WGBH and Atomic Cartoons. Molly of Denali is developed and produced with funding from Homer, the T. Rowe Price College Savings Plan, the Ready to Learn Grant from the US Department of Education, Ikea, and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting."
- Denali is a place in Alaska, which is where the main setting of the show is set at. Denali is also typically pronounced as "Den-al-ee”. However, because the main character is named Molly, in the show’s title’s case, it is pronounced as "duh-nal-ee” in order to make it rhyme with Molly’s name (As Molly of "den-al-ee" does not rhyme).
- In the logo, the "M” in Molly is shaped like a mountain, probably to further describe her life in Alaska (as Alaska has mountains).
- Common Sense Media gave the show a 5/5 and a Common Sense Seal.
- At one point, the show would've been about Molly traveling the world with her parents on a boat instead of setting it in Alaska.
- In 2020, it won a Peabody Award.